BMW OIL RESET OBD
No reward points for this product.
Reset Inspection and Oil Service
BMW, Mini & Rover 75 cars build after 2001 with OBD2 socket
• Plug the Device into the OBD2 socket of the car
• All LEDs will blink and than stay on
• Turn ignition key to enable the board electronic but don't turn on the motor
• Press the button for the operation you want to perform shortly
• The LED of the chosen operation will light and the other LEDs will be off
• LEDs will perform a light chain which means reset is done
On some dashboards there is needed to make a inspection reset before a oil reset
Service Interval Reset Unit with diagnostic connector
Skype : carsdiagnostictool.com
If any problems ,please feel free to contact us !
No customer comments for the moment.